Heat will be discharged by reactants, during the exothermic reaction. And the heat will be absorbed, during the endothermic reaction. For a perfect outcome, the temperature should be controlled in both processes. Jacketed vessels will meet the above conditions. Jacketed reactor comes with a jacket surrounding the primary vessel. During the process, the temperature of the reactants is controlled by circulating cooling/heating media through a jacket. It is suited for the heating below 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Water, steam & hot oil are commonly utilized heat transfer media. We have rich experience in the manufacturing of jacketed vessels. The vessels can be provided in Dimple design.
Benefits of Jacketed Vessels:
- Offered in Stainless Steel 304, 316, or Carbon Steel.
- Capacity: 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters. And as per requirement.
- Spirals welded for outside surface of the main vessel.
- Uniform heating/cooling media circulation.
- The vessel designed for extra strength.
- Attention to Argon & ARC welding activities, and ASME standards.
- Two-part jacket design, ideal for smaller batch & energy saving.
- equipment range for the Pharmaceutical industry – Mirror finish, smooth welding, flush grinding & insulation.
- Energy-efficient design of direct drive for the agitator, and VFD option to change the drive RPM.
- Agitator design that suits the viscosity & density of reactants.
- Form cutter vessel design.
- Save time & money, with process automation, valves & fittings.
- Manufactured as per application specifications.