When it comes to powders and bulk solids, there are very few that a ZINOY ribbon blender can’t blend. This versatile and highly scalable mixing device – available from half a cu ft to over 1000 cu ft – is used extensively across many industries for blending dry powders, granules, pellets, flakes, and other solid forms. From spice blends, drink mixes, and multivitamins to cosmetic powders, polymer blends, chemical additives, fertilizers, and ceramic powders, just to name a few, the range of products that can be batched in a ribbon blender is wide and varied.
When ingredients are similar in size, shape, or density, mixing is straightforward and fast. A 1-cu-ft batch usually takes just two to three minutes to complete, while cycle time for an 18-cu-ft batch would normally be 8 to 10 minutes. At 100 cu ft, a 20- to 25-minute blend time is quite typical.
- Available in working capacity of 5 liters - 10,000 liters.
- Available in all grades of stainless steel, carbon steel, and special alloy steels.
- Ribbon agitator for center discharge.
- Designed for atmospheric operation.
- Top cover with nozzles for material charging.
- Centrally located Flush bottom discharge valve.
- Jacket available for the heating & cooling purpose.
- Stuffing boxes with easily disassembled housings. PTFE gland packing provided.
- Stainless steel surfaces are polished to desired standards. All exterior non-stainless surfaces are painted with enamel paint.
- Squirrel Cage, Three Phase Induction Motors suitable for 415 Volts, 50 Hz.
- Worm reduction gearbox, helical reduction gearbox.
- Single Speed Drive.
- Blender is mounted on supports providing adequate discharge clearance.